Marrakech- King Mohammed VI received this Tuesday at the Royal Palace in Marrakech several foreign ambassadors who presented the Sovereign with their credentials as their country’s ambassador in Morocco.
– Roberto Natali, ambassador of the Italian Republic
– Tsuneo Kurokawa, ambassador of Japan
– Frank Carruet, ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium
– Zvonimir Frka Petesic, ambassador of the Republic of Croatia
– José de Carvajal Salido, ambassador of the Kingdom of Spain
The Sovereign then received the ambassadors of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed Ben Abdurahman Al Becher and of the Republic of Sudan, Taieb Ali Ahmed, who came to bid HM the King farewell at the end of their mission in Morocco.
On this occasion, the sovereign decorated to Mohammed Ben Abdurahman Al Becher with the Alawite Wissam, exceptional ran and Taieb Ali Ahmed with the Alawite wissam, first class (Grand officer).
Morocco’s minister of foreign affairs and cooperation, Salaheddine Mezouar, and the Sovereign chamberlain, Sidi Mohammed El Alaoui, were present.