Tetouan - A total of 38 short and long movies and documentaries, representing Mediterranean countries, will be screened during the 20th Tetouan festival of Mediterranean movies held in this Moroccan northern city this March 29 through April 5.
Tetouan – A total of 38 short and long movies and documentaries, representing Mediterranean countries, will be screened during the 20th Tetouan festival of Mediterranean movies held in this Moroccan northern city this March 29 through April 5.
The Festival opened in the presence of several Arab and Moroccan stars, cinema professionals and intellectuals.
The festival jury, chaired by Spanish director, Ismael Martin, will chose among 14 movies from France, Greece, Portugal, Tunisia, Palestine, Italy, Spain, Egypt and Morocco.
Some participating movies include:
– Quai d’Orsay, a movie directed by Bertrand Tavernier, France, 2013.
– Fièvre directed by Hicham Ayouch, Morocco-France, 2013.
– Intrepido directed by Gianni Amelio, Italy.
– Mavi ring (The Blue Van) directed by Omer Leventoglu, Turkey, 2013.
– TALE3 NEZEL directed by Mahmoud Hojeij, Libya – Qatar.
– BASTARDO directed by Nejib Belkadhi, Tunisia, France, Qatar, 2013.
– Chatti ya Dini (Que Vienne la Pluie) directed by Bahij Hojeij, Libya, 2010.
– ODET EL FERAN directed Nermeen Salem, Mohamed Zedan, Mohamad El-Hadidi, Mayye Zayed, Hend Bakr, Ahmed Magdy Morsy, Egypt – United Arab Emirates, 2013.
– Les impeccables directes by Ramin Matin, Turkey, 2013.
– Palestine stereo directed by Rashid Masharawi, Palestine, Tunisia, France, Norway, United Arab Emirates, Italy and Switzerland, 2013.
– Septembre directed by Penny Panayotopoulou, Greece, Germany, 2013.
– Ecrets d’oreillers directed by Jillali Ferhati, Morocco, 2013.
– Miele directed by Valeria Golino, Italy – France.
– Il va bientôt pleuvoir directed by Haidar Rashid, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates, 2013.