Rabat - The city of Agadir has announced it will play host to the 1st Annual International Conference on Education Quality 2018 (ICEQ2018), scheduled to take place from March 14 to 16, 2018.
Rabat – The city of Agadir has announced it will play host to the 1st Annual International Conference on Education Quality 2018 (ICEQ2018), scheduled to take place from March 14 to 16, 2018.
The event’s agenda will focus on strategies for addressing both local educational needs and global educational challenges. The theme of the inaugural edition will be “Leadership, Quality and Diversity in Educational Contexts.” Presentations will cover all levels of education from early childhood through to higher education and vocational training.
ICEQ2018 will feature the following six keynote speakers:
- Professor Mohammed Aboussalah, Secretary General of the Ministry of National Education, Vocational Training and Higher Education of Morocco
- Professor RachedBoussema, National Engineering School of Tunisia (ENIT) at the University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
- Professor Tony Bertram, Honorary Director of the Centre for Research in Early Childhood in Birmingham, UK
- Professor Alma Fleet, Honorary Associate Professor, Department of Educational Studies, Macquarie University, Australia
- Professor Chris Pascal (OBE), President and founding member of the European Early Childhood Education Research Association (EECERA)
- Professor Kenneth Bartlett, Associate Dean of Faculty Development and International Initiatives University of Minnesota, USA
ICEQ2018 will be hosted by the Agadir National School of Commerce and Management.
Organizers are currently asking practitioners and the educational community to submit presentation proposals for the event. The deadline for submissions is December 17, 2017. More information can be obtained on the conference website.