Read on app Read on app
✕
Prayer Times
  • Morocco
  • Lifestyle
  • Western Sahara
  • Login
Morocco World News
  • Home
  • Culture
  • Politics
  • Society
  • Economy
  • Opinion
  • Education
  • Sustainability
  • Tech
  • Sport
  • World Cup 2026
No Result
View All Result
Morocco World News
  • Home
  • Culture
  • Politics
  • Society
  • Economy
  • Opinion
  • Education
  • Sustainability
  • Tech
  • Sport
  • World Cup 2026
No Result
View All Result
Morocco World News

Home » Morocco » Moroccan govt set to make success of Morocco’s choice for third way: Minister

Moroccan govt set to make success of Morocco’s choice for third way: Minister

mwnbymwn
May, 13, 2012
0 0
A A
Moroccan Minister: UN New Resolution Is a ‘Blow to Polisario’s Illusions’

Moroccan Minister: UN New Resolution Is a 'Blow to Polisario’s Illusions'

Pari- Moroccan government is determined to make a success of the choice of Morocco for the “third way”, that of “reforms in the stability”, said Saturday in Paris, Mustapha El Khalfi, Communication Minister, Government Spokesman, and Idriss Azami Al Idrissi, Minister for the Budget.

The two ministers underlined the relevance of this choice in a context of the “Arab Spring,” which revealed the “Moroccan exception” compared to other countries that have taken the path of the revolution or the non-change, during a debate opened as part of 5th Moroccan Youth Days (JJM), an initiative of the Association of Moroccan students of high schools in France (AMGE-Caravane).

This “third way,” based on “historic meeting” between the monarchy, guaranteeing the reform process as a “credible” political force and an “independent and effective” civil society, is allowing Morocco to meet the different challenges, especially those of economic development, fight against corruption and social justice, according to El Khalfi.

“We are proud of the Moroccan exception, result of reforms and major projects” carried out for years in the Kingdom, under the leadership of “the institution of monarchy” which showed “wisdom,” said , for his part, Al Azami Idrissi.

On the action taken so far by the government following the elections of 25 November, the two ministers stressed the “participatory approach” which involves both the majority and the opposition.

In an exchange with students, the two ministers reviewed the outline of the action of their respective departments, in light of the ongoing debate on the specifications of audiovisual media and the draft Appropriation Bill.

In the media, El Khalfi noted that the debate should not be focused on civil liberties because they are “already acquired,” but rather on “governance, transparency and independence of the editorial line,” and on the need for a new specification to ensure “responsible, free and competitive media.”

“There is no going back on the choice of openness and diversity, which are a source of strength, but rather to boost and preserve our Moroccan identity, and therefore pluralism in unity”, has he said.

On the economic side, Azami Al Idrissi said that in a crisis marked by the decline in external demand especially from the European market, the action must focus on boosting domestic demand through infrastructure support, improved purchasing power and employment promotion to stimulate growth.

Tags: and Idriss Azami Al IdrissiArab SpringCommunication MinisterGovernment SpokesmanMinister for the BudgetMoroccan exceptionMoroccan governmentMoroccan IdentityMorocco newsMustapha El KhalfiNews about Morocco
TweetShareShareSendShareScan

Recent News

Morocco and the Canary Islands: Between Spain’s Discursive Digressions and Historical Reality

Morocco and the Canary Islands: Between Spain’s Discursive Digressions and Historical Reality

August 21, 2026
Morocco Publishes New Law Regulating Legal Profession in Official Gazette

Morocco Publishes New Law Regulating Legal Profession in Official Gazette

August 20, 2026
FFF Rejects Diversity Accusations After Abdeslam Ouaddou’s Double BEPF Rejection

FFF Rejects Diversity Accusations After Abdeslam Ouaddou’s Double BEPF Rejection

August 20, 2026
Tanger Med Port Urges Travelers to Avoid August 25-30 Operation Marhaba Peak

Tanger Med Port Urges Travelers to Avoid August 25-30 Operation Marhaba Peak

August 20, 2026
Joao Cancelo Returns to Barcelona on Free Transfer Until 2029

Joao Cancelo Returns to Barcelona on Free Transfer Until 2029

August 20, 2026

USEFUL LINKS

  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Careers
  • Terms Of Use
  • Cookies Policy

TOPICS

  • Mawazine 2025
  • Environment
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Western Sahara

REGIONS

  • International
  • Maghreb
  • Middle East
  • Africa

Download our App


Download the Morocco World News app on Google Play for Android

Download the Morocco World News app on the Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad

Copyright 2026 Morocco World News. All rights reserved. Morocco World News is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Read about our approach to external linking.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Culture
  • Politics
  • Society
  • Economy
  • Opinion
  • Education
  • Sustainability
  • Tech
  • Sport
  • World Cup 2026

Useful Links

  • Prayer Times

Useful Links:

  • Prayer Times

All Right Reserved © 2026 Morocco World News .

Contact us
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?