Read on app Read on app
✕
Prayer Times
  • Morocco
  • Lifestyle
  • Western Sahara
  • Login
Morocco World News
  • Home
  • Culture
  • Politics
  • Society
  • Economy
  • Opinion
  • Education
  • Sustainability
  • Tech
  • Sport
  • World Cup 2026
No Result
View All Result
Morocco World News
  • Home
  • Culture
  • Politics
  • Society
  • Economy
  • Opinion
  • Education
  • Sustainability
  • Tech
  • Sport
  • World Cup 2026
No Result
View All Result
Morocco World News

Home » Politics » Benkirane Criticizes Israel Supporters, Says Palestinian Cause is Sacred and not a Game

Benkirane Criticizes Israel Supporters, Says Palestinian Cause is Sacred and not a Game

At a recent PJD meeting, Benkirane called on Arab leaders, including kings and princes, to take a stronger stance against Israel.

Safaa KasraouibySafaa Kasraoui
Sep, 22, 2025
0 0
A A
Benkirane Criticizes Israel Supporters, Says Palestinian Cause is Sacred and not a Game

PJD Leader Abdelilah Benkirane

Rabat – Abdelilah Benkirane, Secretary-General of Justice and Development Party (PJD), has launched strong-worded criticism against supporters of Israel, warning against Israeli threats not just to Palestine, but to the broader region. 

Benkirane made his remarks during the 19th National Forum of the PJD’s youth wing, which kicked off during the weekend.

“Today, we are no longer facing the ‘Israel’ that only wanted Palestine, the West Bank, or Gaza. Today we are facing an Israel that wants half of Egypt, access to the Nile, and also Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, and part of Saudi Arabia,” he said.

He also criticized the international campaign that holds the motto “we are all Israelis,” emphasizing that they are only safe because they are “not facing Israeli aggression.”

The PJD leader also expressed dissatisfaction with what he described as the Moroccan government’s  “failure to halt normalization of ties” with Israel, but stressed that the national duty is to participate in all protest sit-ins in favor of Palestine.

He also thanked the youth for choosing PJD – “a party ranked at the bottom of parliament.”

“You chose a party that everyone sees as obstructed, monitored, and struggling even to access its basic rights,” he said.

Benkirane also criticized the government coalition, saying that there are other parties “with festivals, concerns, and frivolity- the kind of things young people naturally turn to when they are not disciplined- but those offer no real value.”

Benkirane has been vocal against Morocco’s relations with Israel since Rabat decided to re-establish diplomatic ties with Tel Aviv in December 2020.

The PJD leader has also frequently issued statements regarding the genocidal war launched by the Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF)  in October 2023.

Earlier this month, Benkirane called on Arab leaders to take a stronger stance against Israel.

He said Israel’s actions not only endanger citizens but also the stability of Arab thrones and leadership positions.

“We didn’t ask our Arab presidents, our kings, our princes to declare war on Israel… At the very least, these people should cut diplomatic relations. They haven’t even cut diplomatic ties; they just recall ambassadors and fire protests,” Benkirane said.

He also reiterated that no country is safe from Israel, referring to the situation in Lebanon and Syria.

 

Tags: Israel and Palestine
TweetShareShareSendShareScan

Recent News

Bayern Munich coach Vincent Kompany has confirmed that Moroccan international Ismael Saibari will feature against Borussia Dortmund in Saturday’s German Super Cup.

Kompany Confirms Ismael Saibari Will Play Against Borussia Dortmund

August 21, 2026
The second phase of the Marhaba 2026 operation approaches its busiest stretch before the end of August.

Tanger Med Warns Travelers of Late-August Peak in Marhaba 2026 Return Phase

August 21, 2026
FIFA has imposed heavy disciplinary sanctions on Argentina and several players involved in the confrontation that followed the 2026 FIFA World Cup final between Argentina and Spain.

FIFA Hands Paredes 10-Match Ban, Molina Seven After World Cup Final Clash

August 21, 2026
The shooting took place shortly after 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, August 16, at the Santo Stefano hospital.

Italian Officer Faces Attempted Murder Probe After Shooting Moroccan in Prato Hospital

August 21, 2026
Guinea Announces Bid to Host AFCON 2032 or 2036

Guinea Announces Bid to Host AFCON 2032 or 2036

August 21, 2026

USEFUL LINKS

  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Careers
  • Terms Of Use
  • Cookies Policy

TOPICS

  • Mawazine 2025
  • Environment
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Western Sahara

REGIONS

  • International
  • Maghreb
  • Middle East
  • Africa

Download our App


Download the Morocco World News app on Google Play for Android

Download the Morocco World News app on the Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad

Copyright 2026 Morocco World News. All rights reserved. Morocco World News is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Read about our approach to external linking.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Culture
  • Politics
  • Society
  • Economy
  • Opinion
  • Education
  • Sustainability
  • Tech
  • Sport
  • World Cup 2026

Useful Links

  • Prayer Times

Useful Links:

  • Prayer Times

All Right Reserved © 2026 Morocco World News .

Contact us
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?