Read on app Read on app
✕
Prayer Times
  • Morocco
  • Lifestyle
  • Western Sahara
  • Login
Morocco World News
  • Home
  • Culture
  • Politics
  • Society
  • Economy
  • Opinion
  • Education
  • Sustainability
  • Tech
  • Sport
  • World Cup 2026
No Result
View All Result
Morocco World News
  • Home
  • Culture
  • Politics
  • Society
  • Economy
  • Opinion
  • Education
  • Sustainability
  • Tech
  • Sport
  • World Cup 2026
No Result
View All Result
Morocco World News

Home » Gaza » Israel Approves Gaza City Occupation Plan in Ongoing Genocide

Israel Approves Gaza City Occupation Plan in Ongoing Genocide

Almost 200 people have already died from starvation or malnutrition since October 2023, and aid groups warn a new assault will deepen the man-made famine.

Firdaous NaimbyFirdaous Naim
Aug, 08, 2025
0 0
A A
Israel’s security cabinet has approved Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to occupy Gaza City as part of their ongoing treacherous, genocidal campaign.

Israel’s security cabinet has approved Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to occupy Gaza City as part of their ongoing treacherous, genocidal campaign.

Israel’s security cabinet has approved Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to occupy Gaza City as part of their ongoing treacherous, genocidal campaign.

In a statement early Friday, Netanyahu’s office said the army would move to seize the city while claiming it would provide humanitarian aid to civilians forced outside combat areas. 

The plan still requires approval from the full government cabinet, which may not convene before Sunday. 

The decision entails another mass forced displacement. Tens of thousands of Palestinians, already living under desolating famine conditions due to Israel’s blockade of aid, face expulsion from what remains of their homes.

UK Prime Minister Keir Starmer condemned the move as “wrong,” saying it would “only bring more bloodshed” and do nothing to end the genocidal war on Gaza or free hostages.

According to Axios journalist Barak Ravid, the plan involves removing all civilians from Gaza City by October 7, pushing them into overcrowded central camps and other areas. 

“A siege will be imposed on the Hamas militants who remain in Gaza City, and at the same time, a ground offensive will be carried out in Gaza City,” Ravid wrote on X. 

Netanyahu, speaking to Fox News the day before, said Israel intended to “take control of all Gaza” but claimed it did not want to govern the territory, suggesting an unspecified third party would be handed control after the occupation.

For Palestinians, the plan threatens further massacres and devastation. Hundreds of thousands fled Gaza City in the opening weeks of the war, but many returned during a brief ceasefire earlier this year. 

Almost 200 people have already died from starvation or malnutrition since October 2023, and aid groups warn a new assault will deepen the man-made famine.

The apocalyptic crisis has plunged deeper into catastrophe since March 2, when Israel choked off food and aid at the border crossings, weaponizing starvation as a tool in its genocidal war.

The exact number of civilians still in Gaza City remains unknown, as Israel’s genocide has killed more than 61,000 Palestinians since October 2023. 

This human catastrophe has pushed countries such as France, Canada, and the UK to weigh recognition of Palestinian statehood, but whether such steps can meaningfully address the ongoing atrocities remains in question.

Tags: Gazagaza genocidegenocideWar on Gaza
TweetShareShareSendShareScan

Recent News

Pep Guardiola’s extraordinary dedication to Manchester City came under the spotlight after a new Amazon Prime documentary revealed previously unseen moments from behind the scenes at the English club.

Guardiola’s Emotional Manchester City Outburst: “I Gave My Life for You, What Did You Give Me?”

August 19, 2026
Morocco’s CDG Capital Warns of Fraudulent Investment Ads Using Its Identity

Morocco’s CDG Capital Warns of Fraudulent Investment Ads Using Its Identity

August 18, 2026
Morocco’s Adam Baallal Signs First Professional Contract with AS Saint-Étienne

Morocco’s Adam Baallal Signs First Professional Contract with AS Saint-Étienne

August 18, 2026
WHO, UNICEF Report Finds Major WASH Gaps in Morocco’s Health Facilities

WHO, UNICEF Report Finds Major WASH Gaps in Morocco’s Health Facilities

August 18, 2026
Lazio Eye Move for Morocco’s Begraoui, Estoril Demands €12M

Lazio Eye Move for Morocco’s Begraoui, Estoril Demands €12M

August 18, 2026

USEFUL LINKS

  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Careers
  • Terms Of Use
  • Cookies Policy

TOPICS

  • Mawazine 2025
  • Environment
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Western Sahara

REGIONS

  • International
  • Maghreb
  • Middle East
  • Africa

Download our App


Download the Morocco World News app on Google Play for Android

Download the Morocco World News app on the Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad

Copyright 2026 Morocco World News. All rights reserved. Morocco World News is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Read about our approach to external linking.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Culture
  • Politics
  • Society
  • Economy
  • Opinion
  • Education
  • Sustainability
  • Tech
  • Sport
  • World Cup 2026

Useful Links

  • Prayer Times

Useful Links:

  • Prayer Times

All Right Reserved © 2026 Morocco World News .

Contact us
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?